Cozy & Durable Carpet
At Barletts Home Interiors, we know that choosing new flooring is important and comes with many different choices. At our showroom in Charlevoix, MI, our team of flooring experts are ready to help make choosing a new carpet easier for you! We offer a wide selection of carpet that comes in different styles, patterns, textures, colors, and more. Whether you are searching for a durable, plush, stain-resistant, or waterproof carpet, our goal is to ensure you receive the personalized attention and suggestions you need to be confident in your new flooring investment. Rely on us to help you narrow your search so you can find your ideal type of carpet to fit your needs in looks, performance, and price. By providing our valued customers with many styles of carpets and hands-on assistance every step of the way, we make it easy for you to find the perfect carpet for your home!
What Types of Carpet Are There?
Finding the right type of carpet for your home is one of the most important parts of upgrading your flooring surface. Carpets can make any room cozy, comfortable, and stylish. Different carpets are made with different pile heights, fibers, and construction. Here is your guide to the types of carpets we have available:
- Berber is a unique carpet style with a soft and cushioned feeling underfoot. Berber carpets can be found in many different pile heights and can be constructed as multi-level or level-loop carpets. The natural strength and ability to hide dirt and debris in high-traffic areas make Berber carpets one of the market’s most versatile and popular carpeting.
- Frieze carpets offer a plush feeling when you walk on them. It is well known for being silky and smooth to the touch and for its resiliency against stains and dirt. With its knotted appearance, this carpet can bring great texture to your home.
- Loop carpets are made of uncut looped fibers, offering a surface level typically woven or tufted. Cut-loop carpets are made of fibers that are straight and have been cut. This design gives cut-loop carpets a snag-free consistency that is desired for pet- and kid-friendly homes. These styles offer a homey, casual look that quickly hides imprints.
- Patterned carpets make fantastic statement pieces for your home and will leave any guest in awe. Patterns on carpets are created using a process similar to printing on paper, such as flatbed or rotary screen printing. This is an excellent option if you want to add a bold and beautiful pattern to your room.
- Saxony carpets are a luxurious option resistant to shading, wear, and traffic marks. Saxony carpets are cut-pile carpets that add an opulent feel to any space.
What Are The Benefits of Carpet?
Carpet has so many amazing benefits! We only carry carpets from the best brands so that you know you are getting a top-quality carpet. These brands include Shaw Floors, Mohawk, Engineered Floors, Stanton, Couristan, Unique, and many more. We even carry commercial carpets from Kraus, Gibraltar, and more. A carpet’s beauty and performance can make it the right choice for any home, but there are so many other great benefits that a new carpet brings to any space in your home, such as:
- Carpet absorbs sound, making it a less noisy flooring surface to walk on.
- Carpet is a soft, non-slip surface that makes it a safe flooring for kids and pets to play on.
- It is one of the most affordable flooring types on the market.
- Most carpets are treated to resist stains and soil, making them easy to clean and maintain.
- Carpet traps allergy-causing particles and prevents them from entering your home, promoting a cleaner home environment.
- Carpet can add style to any space and give a room an entirely different feel.
- Carpet brings warmth and insulation.
Is There a Waterproof Carpet?
Absolutely! We carry a lot of waterproof carpet flooring that is perfect for active households with kids or pets. Waterproof carpeting looks like any other carpet, except its protective backing prevents moisture from reaching the subfloor. When you have a waterproof carpet, stains will stay on the surface of the carpet, making them easier to clean and less likely to leave a mark. Waterproof carpet fibers are also resistant to visible wear and tear, offering you peace of mind to keep liquids from seeping into the fiber.
How Do I Keep My Carpet Clean?
Thanks to our durable, stain-resistant carpet selections, caring for your carpet has never been easier. Each carpet type requires slightly different care, and we will provide you with specific instructions for your carpet selection. Remember to always ask a professional for the manufacturer-recommended carpet cleaner before using any harsh chemicals. Follow these simple carpet cleaning and maintenance tips for long-lasting, gorgeous-looking carpet:
- Vacuum regularly.
- Have a professional carpet cleaning annually.
- Clean up spills and accidents with a manufacturer-recommended carpet cleaner.
Professional Carpet Installation
You can rest assured when you rely on us to install your new carpet because our professional and trained installers will care for you and your installation. Your carpet purchase is guaranteed to look amazing with our in-home installation services, and our team of expert installers will get the job done right the first time and on your schedule. While we do all the work, all you need to do is sit back and relax. Our products are backed by some of the best warranties in the industry, including our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. If you find yourself unhappy with your new carpet flooring installation, give us a call within 30 days of your installation. We’ll replace your carpet with a similar product at no additional cost.
Contact us to learn more about our carpet selection and installation services. We proudly serve customers in Charlevoix, MI, and the surrounding communities.