Achieve Affordable Beauty with Laminate Flooring
Are you looking for an affordable flooring option that’s spill-proof and scratch-proof? Bartlett’s Home Interiors’ quality laminate flooring and unmatched installation expertise allow you to capture your desired design aesthetic. We offer a top-quality selection of laminate flooring products in various colors, patterns, styles, and textures. With your needs at the forefront of our minds, our experienced staff helps you choose a flooring product you will love for years to come! Whether you need a simple kitchen upgrade or a full-blown flooring renovation, Bartlett’s Home Interiors has a laminate flooring solution. Check out our showroom in Charlevoix, MI store today!
Types of Laminate Flooring Available?
At Bartlett’s, we offer two types of laminate - laminate wood flooring and laminate tile flooring. Each product contains a stable wood byproduct core, topped with an image layer, and finished with a clear protective layer. The easy interlocking system provides an excellent watertight seal. Customers can choose the color, texture, shapes, and sizes that work best for their space and personal taste. Discover which type of laminate flooring is for you:
- Laminate Wood Flooring: If you dream of beautiful oak floors but your lifestyle and budget are not compatible, wood laminate flooring is the perfect substitute. This flooring combines the look and feel of real wood with all the benefits of laminate flooring.
- Laminate Tile Flooring: While traditional tile flooring is an elegant addition to any project, many customers find tile laminate flooring better meets their budget and functional needs. Tile laminate is a popular choice for bathrooms, offering the tile aesthetic with a waterproof & scratch-proof seal.
Where Durability Meets Design: Laminate Flooring Benefits
One of our most popular flooring solutions, laminate flooring is durable, versatile, stylish, and affordable. Our leading laminate flooring brands include Floorcraft™, Mohawk, and more. Learn why customers choose laminate:
- Scratch-resistant: It is no secret that kids and pets can be rough on floors. Laminate’s scratch-resistant properties make it remarkably resilient to dents, scratches, and other accidents.
- Waterproof or water-resistant: Michigan’s humid summer weather, muddy springs, and snowy winters mean tracking in significant dirt, water, and debris. While this is often a pain point for our Michigan customers, laminate is a tough and affordable flooring option. The waterproof seal provides durable, long-lasting floors that outlast heavy seasonal wear and tear.
- Competitive pricing: The materials used to make laminate flooring are easily manufactured and easier to install than tile and wood. This makes it much more economical. You can easily meet your needs on a budget without sacrificing style and quality.
- Compatible with heated floors: Our Michigan customers welcome laminate’s naturally warmer flooring, especially during the chilly winter. Laminate is especially compatible with radiant heated flooring.
- Limitless design options: Bartlett’s Home Interiors helps you achieve your desired laminate flooring design. The image layer is made to mimic a variety of wood species, tiles, and natural stones. Additionally, we can be creative with installation patterns for a unique look!
Is There Waterproof Laminate?
Yes! Waterproof laminate is an upgraded version of the durable wood-look floor. It can resist water damage so you don't have to worry about any accidents or spills causing long-term damage. Waterproof laminate has a protective seal that makes the surface of the flooring water-repellent, keeping any moisture from reaching the core. Watertight joints tightly lock each plank together, ensuring water from seeping through. The water-resistant core makes it less susceptible to swelling and expanding due to moisture. Check out some of our waterproof laminate brands, like Floorcraft Maysville H2O to get an added layer of protection for your flooring!
How to Care for Laminate Flooring
The key to your laminate floor’s longevity is proper maintenance and care. Customers should sweep and vacuum regularly and use a damp cloth mop for heavier cleaning. To best protect your floor, check with the store to determine which cleaning products are safe for regular use.
Take the precautions of adding felt pads to moveable furniture, avoid wearing high-heeled shoes on the floors, and keep your pet’s nails trimmed to reduce scratching. If you need extra guidance on how to clean your floors, Bartlett’s Home Interiors stands ready to assist with all your laminate flooring needs!
Expert Laminate Flooring Installation Services
With in-home services available, each customer receives a personalized experience. Our friendly and experienced team will guide you by:
- Helping you choose a laminate flooring type and design
- Professionally installing the flooring to meet both structural and design needs
- Walking you through proper maintenance and care
- Answering any questions along the way!
Bartlett’s Home Interiors strives for excellence, which is why we promise a quality installation with our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. Should you find yourself unhappy with your new laminate floors, just give us a call within 30 days of your installation and we’ll replace your floors at no extra cost to you! Ready to learn more about our laminate flooring products?
Contact our experts at Bartlett’s Home Interiors today! We proudly serve customers in Charlevoix, MI, and the surrounding areas.