Tile Flooring in Charlevoix, MI
If you’re looking for a flooring alternative to carpet or hardwood that is durable, then consider our selection of high-quality tile flooring. At Bartletts Home Interiors, we carry tile that is created in various designs, easily maintained, moisture-resistant, and long-lasting. When choosing from our quality tile selection, you’ll never have to compromise beauty for functionality. Visit our showroom in Charlevoix, MI, today and explore our large inventory of tile flooring samples, from contemporary ceramics to rustic natural stone tile. Come visit us today to get started on your next flooring upgrade.
What Are The Benefits of Tile?
Tile has so many benefits to offer. Not only is it strong, but it is also gorgeous. We only carry tile products from the best brands in the industry, including Spotlight Values, Floorcraft, Emser Tile, Mohawk, Shaw Floors, and many more! By only carrying top-quality tile, we can provide you with a flooring solution that has so, so many benefits. Learn more about these amazing benefits:
- Tile is extremely resilient when it comes to staining and everyday wear and tear, making it perfect for placement in high-traffic areas.
- Tile doesn't need much for upkeep because of its durability, making it easily maintained.
- Tile is very cost-effective and can fit into nearly any budget!
- Tile is water-resistant, which is why it is so popular in moisture-prone rooms.
- Tile flooring can help improve the air quality in your home since they do not hold onto allergens as other flooring types can.
- Installing tiles can also help improve the value of your home.
What Types of Tile Do You Have?
Our showroom offers a wide selection of tile flooring. Whether you are looking for a beautifully patterned tile or a simple ceramic, we have it all. Learn about our tile selection:
- Ceramic is one of the most popular types of tile for both flooring and backsplash designs. It is crafted from a heating and cooling process using kiln-fired clay.
- Porcelain is made using a similar method as ceramic, but its kiln-fired clay requires a longer heating period, which results in a denser and more durable tile.
- Stone is one of the best tiles for outdoor flooring as it can withstand the natural elements.
- Wood-look tile is an increasingly popular style that is created with either ceramic or porcelain materials. It is made to mimic hardwood flooring, but it is much stronger and can withstand moisture.
Is Tile Waterproof?
Absolutely! One of tile’s best qualities is its waterproof capability, which lets it be installed below and above ground level. Waterproof floors are stronger and can withstand not just liquid spills but more significant accidents such as flooding. Since tile can withstand high amounts of moisture, you can rest assured that your new tile floors will not be compromised in moisture-prone areas such as basements, entryways, bathrooms, laundry rooms, and kitchens.
How Do I Maintain My Tile?
Keeping your tile clean is super easy! Tile flooring is one of the most durable compared to other flooring types. With proper care, your new tile floors will look new for years to come. Caring for tile is easy, so you do not have to worry about long-term maintenance. To keep your tile looking pristine, all you have to do is:
- Choose a cleaning product that fits into your new floor’s warranty, keeping in mind if your tile has a glazed finish or not.
- Regularly sweep or vacuum to remove excess dirt and debris.
- Mop weekly.
Professional Tile Flooring Installation Services
Homeowners choose to work with our team of professional installers because of their extensive work experience, attention to detail, and efficiency. Instead of searching for a local contractor, let us take care of your new tile flooring. We are your one-stop shop for each one of your flooring needs! From selection to installation, our team provides you with much-needed assistance every step of the way to ensure that you are satisfied. Every tile installation we perform is installed by experienced professionals with years of industry experience, capable of performing the job promptly and on your schedule. Our installation services are backed by some of the best guarantees in the industry, including our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. If you are unhappy with your new flooring installation, give us a call within 30 days of your installation, and we will gladly replace your flooring at no additional cost to you.
Contact us to learn more about our tile flooring selection and installation services. We proudly serve customers in Charlevoix, MI, and the surrounding communities.